Granville Ridge Consulting Inc. is an independent environmental consulting firm based in North Granville, PEI. The firm provides services based on experiences, working partnerships and relationships I have gathered over 38 years in the environmental field. These services include:
- Project and/or program environmental assessment and permitting, at federal, provincial and municipal levels of government
- Project descriptions to support application requirements, environmental management and environmental projection plans
- Marine biology, biological surveys (including wetland delineation and fish and fish habitat surveys), environmental effects monitoring programs
- Stakeholder consultation, government, community and interest groups
- Indigenous engagement, consultation plans, capacity building plans
- Project planning, management, system wayfinding
Granville Ridge seeks solutions in the environmental planning, permitting and monitoring processes. Successful solutions have evolved where Granville Ridge collaborated with other consultants, experts, stakeholders or regulators to have them participate or contribute to make the projects move ahead. These are the types of projects where we believe that putting experience forward to build solutions makes a difference.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or enquiries.
Principal, Granville Ridge Consulting Inc.