Granville Ridge Consulting Inc. is an independent environmental consulting firm based in North Granville, PEI. The firm provides services based on experiences, working partnerships and relationships I have gathered over 38 years in the environmental field. These services include:
- Project and/or program environmental assessment and permitting, at federal, provincial and municipal levels of government
- Project descriptions to support application requirements, environmental management and environmental projection plans
- Marine biology, biological surveys (including wetland delineation and fish and fish habitat surveys), environmental effects monitoring programs
- Stakeholder consultation, government, community and interest groups
- Indigenous engagement, consultation plans, capacity building plans
- Project planning, management, system wayfinding
Granville Ridge seeks solutions in the environmental planning, permitting and monitoring processes. Successful solutions have evolved where Granville Ridge collaborated with other consultants, experts, stakeholders or regulators to have them participate or contribute to make the projects move ahead. These are the types of projects where we believe that putting experience forward to build solutions makes a difference.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or enquiries.
Principal, Granville Ridge Consulting Inc.
Associate Deputy Minister Award, 2001. Recognizing the initiative for creating the PEI Aboriginal Student Mentoring Program.
Gulf Region, Merit Award, 2002. Recognition of delivering environmental assessments for a complex, multi-party program so as it could meet legal requirements of the NWPA and CEAA for the Shellfish Aquaculture Industry of PEI.
Recognition of public service in working with First Nations on Prince Edward Island and Atlantic Canada.
Deputy Minister Greening Government Award 2011. Recognition of exceptional contribution to collaborative environmental assessments and sustainable development of brown field site of the Charlottetown PEI Jean Canfield Building.
Recognition of public service in bridging relations with First Nations in Atlantic Canada and the Crown.
Deputy Minister Outstanding Career Award 2015. Recognition of exceptional contribution to the diversification and establishment of Environmental Services offices throughout Atlantic Canada.
Real Property Team Award 2016. Recognition of high level of service in enabling seabed use permitting, environmental permitting and multi-jurisdictional Indigenous consultation for the PEI-NB Cable Interconnection Upgrade Project.